Arrive in Style
Providing elegant transportation and superior service for northern New England weddings since 1987, Maine Limousine Service features an impressive fleet of immaculate vehicles and a staff of experienced, professional chauffeurs. Our antique Bentley, limousines, shuttles, luxury sedans and SUVs allow you to arrive in style on your wedding day. Our event coordinators will assist in planning a timeline to ensure all your transportation needs are met with class, comfort and suited to your budget.
Our traditional wedding package includes complimentary Champagne (or sparkling cider) and bottled water on ice, red carpet service, “Just Married” signs and a professional, experienced chauffeur. Our chauffeurs dress in a black suit and tie, white shirt and black chauffeur’s hat. They will assist you and your party as needed, and work in concert with other wedding vendors to ensure the day flows smoothly.
Beyond the Traditional
Transportation may not be the first thing that came to mind when you started planning a wedding. However, professional transportation can be an integral part of how the entire event unfolds. Maybe your wedding is happening all in one location, but think beyond the classic limousine service. Our event coordinators are happy to help arrange transportation beyond the wedding day for:
- Proposal plans
- Engagement celebrations
- Bachelor & Bachelorette parties
- Rehearsal dinner
- Guests arriving at local airports, train or bus stations
- Travel to beauty appointments
- Wedding party and guest activities, such as sight-seeing, golfing, shopping, etc.
- Guest shuttles to the ceremony and/or reception
- Special family members or those needing extra care
- Spouses, dates or children of wedding party members
- Post-reception guest shuttles to hotels and/or after-party
- Transfer to the airport for your honeymoon!
- We offer a discount when reserving more than one vehicle for your wedding, including related events that occur on a different day. Please share our information with your wedding party should they choose to utilize our service in conjunction with wedding festivities. We’ll be happy to take care of the logistics for you.
Making a Wedding Reservation
Contact us when you’re ready to explore luxury transportation options for your wedding or beyond. In order to better serve you, consider the following and expect to talk about these details in general terms:
- Where and when will the initial pickup and final drop off locations be?
- How many wedding party members need to be transported?
- Do you prefer separate vehicles for the wedding couple, wedding party and family members, or keep everyone together?
- Do you intend to provide transportation for guests? If so, approximately how many guests?
- Is there a vehicle style preference? Limousine? Vintage? Black car?
- Where and when is the ceremony scheduled to begin?
- Will there be a receiving line and/or photo session following the ceremony?
- What time do you want to arrive at the reception?
- Will there be pre- or post-wedding events that require transportation?
- Do you (or your wedding party) need a ride home, to a hotel or airport after the reception?
- Additionally, are there any obvious challenges a limousine or large vehicle may encounter where your pickup, drop off, ceremony and reception are, such as narrow roads or limited turnaround space?
If you don’t have all the answers to these questions yet, we understand. Our wedding coordinator will be able to help plan an itinerary based on an outline of service required, offering an estimated amount of time needed for our service and a quote. A contract will be created based on this information, including itinerary, terms and conditions, and billing schedule. Once we receive a signed contract from you, along with a nonrefundable deposit for service ($50 to $100; varies per vehicle type), your reservation will be confirmed. The final balance is due ten days prior to your wedding, at which time we will confirm all details of the reservation, including timing and locations.
We welcome and encourage you to make an appointment to visit our facility in South Portland. One of our staff will provide a tour of our fleet and discuss all the above information in person. If this is not convenient, we are certainly able to coordinate service via phone or email.
Please contact our wedding coordinator at your convenience: firstname.lastname@example.org