Arrive in style.
Prom is such an exciting event for all high school students. Our service offers elegant transportation to and from the dance, with a focus on safe transportation for all students. Our fleet offers options for high school sweethearts to arrive together or large groups of friends. All prom reservations require a four hour minimum booking, and our reservation specialists can provide pricing for the vehicle of interest.
Keep in mind that many proms in southern Maine are often scheduled on the same night. If you are interested in any of our vehicles, we recommend calling early to reserve. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to arrive to prom in style!
The “I Promise” Agreement
We greatly appreciate you considering Maine Limousine Service for prom transportation and we hope to provide a memorable time with safety as our utmost concern. As part of making a reservation with us, we ask that all students and their parents or guardians read and sign a driving agreement, which is part of the “I Promise Program.”
The agreement states the following:
- No alcohol or other intoxicants or cigarettes are allowed in the limousine
- All packages, back packs and handbags go into the trunk of the vehicle
- The privacy screen remains open at all times to allow supervision by the chauffeur
- The chauffeur will phone the parents if alcohol or drugs are detected, the trip is terminated and no refund is given
- Each parent of a teen passenger must provide a phone or cell-phone contact number in case of violation or emergency
- Only teens registered below as passengers are allowed transportation in the limousine
This signed document should be returned to Maine Limousine Service ten days prior to the reservation. The signatures of students and their parents or guardians indicates acceptance of all the agreement. Our chauffeurs and staff retain the right to search any bags for prohibited substances and make calls to parents or guardians if needed. Maine Limousine Service also retains the right to terminate the trip should the agreement be violated.
For more about the I Promise Program, visit www.ipromiseprogram.com.