Maine’s premier private transportation service.
Luxurious service since 1987.
*** NOTE: The transportation industry has been deemed “essential” by state and local governments during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are continuing to operate within all recommended CDC guidelines. Please scroll down for further information. ***
Maine Limousine Service is the area’s premier private transportation provider. Our fleet features luxury vehicles including sedans, sports utility vehicles, vans, shuttles, limousines and an antique show-stopper 1962 British Bentley. Whether your needs are personal or business related, we’ll help you get to your destination safely and in style.
Located just minutes from Portland’s famous waterfront, Maine Limousine Service offers elegant and reliable luxury transportation 24 hours a day, 365 days a year from Presque Isle to New York City and anywhere in between. We pick up and drop off at every transportation hub in New England, including Portland International Jetport, Logan International Airport, Manchester-Boston Regional Airport and Bangor International Airport, and all train or bus stations. At Maine Limousine Service, our experienced chauffeurs are professional, prompt, courteous and always sharply dressed.
Please take a moment to browse our website, learn more about us and see photos of our fleet.
As a designated “essential business,” we continue to provide private ground transportation during the COVID-19 pandemic. We have taken the following precautions to ensure the health and safety of our employees and clients, which is of the utmost importance to us. If you have any questions or concerns about our policies or procedures, please contact us by phone or email to discuss them in further detail.
- Vehicles are thoroughly sanitized before and after every trip, including regular ozone treatments
- Reading materials that could be shared among passengers have been removed
- Bottled water is available upon request only
- Our reservations and dispatch team is working from home to ensure social distancing at our facility
- Our office and garage are regularly cleaned and disinfected
- Chauffeurs wear masks at all times, and disposable gloves while handling luggage, pumping gas and cleaning out vehicles
- Passengers are required to wear masks inside vehicles and when interacting with chauffeurs